- Industrial grade ARM-based system with pre-built Debian
- Compact Size, designed for wireless gateway application
- Operating temperature from -25°C to 70°C
- 8 to 25V wide-range DC input
- Rich Local I/O, such as USIM Slot, USB, 10/100M LAN, and RS-232/422/485
The IGT-20 ARM-based Box PC is an industrial grade Internet of Things(IoT) Gateway. Unlike System on Module (SoM) that’s commonly provided as a barebone component, IGT-20 is based on AM3352 from Texas Instrument’s Sitara AM335x family and will be shipped as a ready system pre-installed with Debian. The industrial nature of IGT-20 means it is in compliance with common industrial certifications such as CE/FCC, shock and vibration. Another distinction IGT-20 has over SoM is that it accepts a wider range of power inputs ranging from 8 to 25 VDC (SoM usually accepts 5 VDC).
IGT-20: Industrial grade ARM-based IoT gateway