June 8, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Aplex’s AEx-921AP, which is an IP66 Stainless Steel Panel PC. AEx-921AP has a full flat bezel and a fanless design, furthermore, it also supports a projected capacitive touch allowing for a more enhanced user experience.
AEx series is the solution for hazardous environments. It is capable of withstanding vibration, shock, and corrosion and can operate under the condition of exposure to gas, vapour, powder and dust. For example, in a potentially explosive atmosphere, the explosion can occur when three elements exist: flammable and combustible substances, comburents, and an ignition source. The equipment in this environment is strictly required high safety certification to ensure that each stage operates accurately. AEx series solutions passed ATEX/IECEx/C1D2 certificate for intrinsic safety that can be greatly used in Ex-area.
Furthermore, AEx-921AP has a variety of I/O applications, allowing it to be flexible in its use across various applications. Likewise, the panel PC has a sunlight readability solution to function effectively in outdoor settings.
- 5″ TFT-LCD
- Intel 6th Gen. Core i3/i5 Processor
- SUS 316 Stainless Steel
- Total IP66 Grade with M12 Waterproof Connector
- Variety of IO Applications
- Wide Range DC 9~36V Power Input
- Support Panel Mount & VESA Mount
- Support Projected Capacitive Touch
- Full Flat Bezel and Fanless Design
- Touch Screen
- Type Projected Capacitive Touch
- Interface USB
- Light Transmission(%) 90%
- DC 9~36V LAN USB COM1 LAN VGA M4 DC 9~36V LAN USB COM1 LAN VGA M4
- ATEX/IECEx Zone2, Zone22 and C1D2/C2D2/C3 Certified
See Image: AEx-921AP