December 9, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s AIER1000 Series, which is a comprehensive AI deep learning and edge computing solution designed for educational providers. It is apt for collecting and analyzing students’ behaviour and engagement in the classroom through facial recognition. Ultimately, optimising the teaching quality through classroom interaction analysis.
AIER100 Series is powered by the 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8700 Processor 3.20GHz, TDP ≤ 65W, and it comes with the Q370 PCH chipset. Likewise, in terms of memory, the series supports 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM 2666/2400 MHz up to 32GB, default 2x 8GB. Furthermore, the AI computer facilitates a range of I/O including, 2x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, 4x USB 3.0, 2x RJ45 Gigabit LAN, and 1x COM port RS23.
Lastly, in regards to construction, the AIER100 Series is created from aluminium. Thus, the series is durable even in varying temperatures (0°C~ 45°C). Also, the series comes with a standard bracket system for mounting to simplify and provide ease of use.
- A Comprehensive AI Deep Learning and Edge Computing Solution Designed For Educational Providers
- Designed for Collecting and Analyzing Student’s Behavior and Engagement in the Classroom Through Facial Recognition
- Optimize Teaching Quality Through Classroom Interaction Analysis
- Facial Recognition -98% Face Verification Accuracy for 1:1
- Biometric Identification – 6 Kinds of Student Face Emotion Identification
- Behaviour Identification – 9 Kinds of Student Behavior Identification
See More: AIER100 SERIES