November 30, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Aplex’s ARCHMI-9B, which is a series of HMIs that are the new generation of previous product lines and have overall upgraded performance.
ARCHMI-9B is equipped with an 8th Gen. Intel Core i3/i5 processor (codename: Whiskey Lake), which provides high computing performance. Besides, the HMI features a fanless design but can also support wide-range temperature variation and wide-range power input DC 9~36V.
ARCHMI-9B comes in full-sized 12.” to 32” TFT-LCD and IP66 flat front panels compliant with aluminium die-casting to resist dust and water. Besides, it supports the GPU of Intel® UHD Graphics 620 to broaden the application field for more usage in factory automation applications and an optional backup battery to prevent damages from sudden shutdown and power failure. ARCHMI-9B is equipped with 4 x USB 3.0 type A, 2 x LAN, 1 x COM, 1 x DP port, and the system memory size is up to 32 GB DDR4. It also has the new generation interface – M.2 slot to increase the bandwidth and speed up the performance of the transmission.
- 8th Gen. Intel Core i3/i5, CPU Built-in
- 1 x 260-Pin SO-DIMM DDR4 Slot, Up to 32GB 2400MHz
- DC 9~36V Wide-Ranging Power Input
- Support Expansion via Full-Size Mini PCIe and M.2 slots
- Support TPM2.0 Hardware Security
- High Brightness 1,000 nits for Option
- Flat Front Panel Touch Screen with IP66 Front Bezel
- Fanless Design