April 20, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s ASB210-953-AI, which is an edge AI computing system powered by an 11th Gen Intel® Core™ U-Series (formerly Tiger Lake) processor. Integrated with the Hailo-8™ M.2 AI acceleration module, the ASB210-953-AI provides unparalleled performance, with up to 26 Tera-Operations Per Second (TOPS) and high-power efficiency.
With the best-in-class AI processor packaged in a module, the Hailo-8 is compatible with NGFF M.2 form factor, as well as with M, B+M, and A+E keys that can be perfectly adapted in the ASB210-953-AI platform to execute real-time deep neural network inferencing in a wide range of market applications.
Measuring 180x150x72mm (WxDxH), the compact system comes with flexible expansion supporting high-speed 5G connectivity and three M.2 modules – B-Key, E-Key, and M-Key (with Hailo-8 AI module installed), allowing customers to accelerate time to market. Targeted at smart AIoT applications in smart cities and industry 4.0 as well as the automotive industry, the ASB210-953-AI supports up to 64GB in two SO-DIMM slots and 12V~24V wide-range DC power input.
- With Hailo-8™ AI Accelerator Module Supporting up to 26 Tera-Operations Per Second (TOPS)
- System with IBASE IB953 3.5″ Single Board Computer (TDP-up 28W)
- Onboard 11th Gen Intel® Core™ U-Series Processor
- Supports 2x M.2 Sockets (B-Key/E-Key)
- 12V (-10%) ~ 24V (+10%) DC-In Power Input
- 2x DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM, Max. 64GB
- 3x USB 3.1, 1x USB 2.0, 2x Intel® GbE, 1x COM
- External GPIO, 2x DisplayPort, TPM (2.0)
- Optional VESA Mount Bracket
See More: ASB210-953-AI