July 15, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Aplex’s AVS-600, which is powered by Intel 9th Gen Core and Xeon processors to provide superb processing performance for heavy-duty industrial applications.
AVS-600 has a built-in PCIe x16 slot for GPU to offer extraordinary image processing performance to execute heavy-duty tasks. It couples with optional PCIe and I/O expansion slots to support multiple machine vision cameras, capturing precise and clear images. Furthermore, it has immense memory support of up to 64GB to simultaneously perform various tasks. It has a rich I/O interface to support a wide variety of industrial applications. Also, AVS-600 facilitates a wide range of power input to assist the power-consuming GPU and PoE expansion supports. Thus, AVS-600 is capable of running AI machine learning/deep learning to not only quickly adapt to difficult tasks, but also to execute these tasks with exceptional precision to save costs and increase efficiency.
AVS-600 is able to satisfy your manufacturing needs with its outstanding accurate performance that can ensure top production quality. It increases productivity, and device reliability, and saves production costs for the manufacturers to help you advance to the era of IIoT.
- Intel 9th Gen. Core i7/i5/i3 Processors / Intel Xeon Processor
- 2 x 260-pin DDR4 (2400MHz) SO-DIMM up to 64GB
- Removable Drive-Bays for Easy Data Storage Maintenance
- Support Extensive GPU Card Expansion for Hard-Computing Requirements
- Mainboard CPU and GPU Card Expansion with Smart Fan Support
- Flexible Expansion through I/O Module with MiniPCIe and Add-on Card
See More: AVS-600