July 27, 2018
Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to announce Neousys Technology’s New Nuvo-7000LP system, powered by Intel’s 8th Generation Processors in a Low-Profile Chassis.
Neousys Technology’s 2018 Flagship Rugged Fanless Embedded Computers, the New Nuvo-7000LP series, powered by Intel® 8th-Gen Core™ i processors with up to 6-core/ 12-thread architecture that offer a significant performance improvement over previous 6th or 7th-Gen platforms.
Nuvo-7000LP series is a derivative of Nuvo-7000 series that features the same level of ruggedness and versatility in a 79mm low-profile chassis. In addition to effective Fanless design, proprietary MezIO™ interface and plethora of on-board I/O interfaces, Nuvo-7000LP series features one front-accessible, hot-swappable HDD/ SSD tray which can be configured as RAID 0/1 when combined with the internal SATA port. It also leverages cutting-edge M.2 NVMe SSD technology for over 2000MB/s disk read/ write speed, or install an Intel® Optane™ memory for the ultimate system acceleration.
This new series consolidates the latest Intel hexa-core CPU, high-speed I/O interfaces, super-fast disk access and flexible storage configuration to form a high-performance ruggedized embedded computer. In addition, you can also take advantage of the built-in MezIO™ interface to add on modules for application-specific I/Os.
- Intel® 8th-Gen Core™ i Hexa-Core 35W/ 65W LGA1151 CPU
- Low-Profile Chassis with Hot-Swappable 2.5″ HDD/ SSD Tray
- MezIO™ Interface for Easy Function Expansion
- Rugged, -25°C to +70°C Fanless Operation
- Up to 6x GigE Ports, Supporting 9.5 KB Jumbo Frame
- M.2 2280 M-Key Socket (Gen3 x4) supporting NVMe SSD or Intel® Optane™ Memory
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 ports and 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
- VGA/DVI/DP triple independent display, supporting 4K2K resolution