June 21, 2018
Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to announce Neousys Technology’s New Nuvo-7000 Series of Next Generation Fanless Embedded PC, Powered by Intel’s 8th Generation of Processors.
The Nuvo-7000 series, powered by Intel® 8th-Gen Core™ i processors with up to 6-core/ 12-thread architecture that offer significant performance improvement over previous 6th or 7th generation platforms.
The Nuvo-7000 series incorporates Neousys’ track-proven technologies for ultimate ruggedness and versatility. It features technologies such as an effective passive cooling design, patented expansion Cassette and proprietary MezIO™ interface.
The Nuvo-7000 series offers a wide selection of on-board I/O functions such as GbE, USB 3.1 and COM ports and also feature sophisticated protection circuits to endure stress from ESD and power surges.
The Nuvo-7000 series is flexible and versatile for a variety of applications. The Nuvo-7000 variants are available with different Cassette expansion options. With Neousys Nuvo-7000 series, you get a true rugged platform that can accommodate a single PCIe card (Nuvo-7000E), dual PCIe cards (Nuvo-7000DE) or a single PCI card (Nuvo-7000P) according your application needs.
- Intel® 8th-Gen Coffee Lake Core™ i Hexa-Core 35W/ 65W LGA1151 CPU
- Patented Cassette for PCI/PCIe Add-On Card Accommodation
- MezIO™ Interface for Easy Function Expansion
- Rugged, -25°C to 70°C Fanless Operation
- Up to 6x GigE Ports, Supporting 9.5 KB Jumbo Frame
- Up to 32 GB, DDR4-2666 SODIMM
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 Ports and 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports
- VGA/DVI/DP Triple Independent Display, Supporting 4K2K Resolution