November 26, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s CMB100M, which is an Industrial-Grade AI Computing System. The computing system is aiming to fulfil the ultra-speed demand of AI analytics or machine learning applications. Hence, with CMB100M users can insert two Nvidia RTX 30 series GPU cards at the same time for AI identification purposes and all data can be stored within several storage devices.
Furthermore, CMB100M has rich I/O interfaces, which include USB ports, serial ports, and dual GbE LAN ports. The system supports 9th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop deca-core processors that can operate at temperatures between 0°C and 45°C and vibration at 3Grms. It features iSMART energy-saving technology for automatic system power on/off scheduling, power resume control, and boot-up in low-temperature environments.
Lastly, the CMB100M comes with 500W (a maximum of 850W can be replaced) and supports IEC 62368-1 ATX power supply to meet the needs of various power supply requirements. In addition, it supports M.2 for 4G/LTE or WiFi modules for network connection purposes.
- Supports 9th/8th/7th/6th Gen Intel® Core™ DT Processors (TDP 65W) with Specified M/B
- Supports Discrete GPU Cards with Reserved Expansion Slots
- Multiple Expansion Slots
- 500W 1U Flex ATX Power Supply [Default]
- 2-Pin Remote Boot Extension Design
- Supports Multi-Display Interfaces [HDMI, DP, CRT] and GbE ports, USB 3.0 ports
- 4 Removable 2.5″ Storage Devices (supports RAID 0/1)
- MiniPCI-E and M.2 M-Key (2280)
- TPM, DIO, iAMT, iSMART [Optional]
See More: CMB100