EtherCAT to Modbus RTU and Power Meter Gateway - April 21, 2020
Baclplane Systems is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ ECAT-2610-DW EtherCAT to Modbus RTU and Power Meter Gateway.
The ECAT-2610-DW has EtherCAT to Modbus RTU gateway function and can integrate smart meter slave devices such as PM-3033/3133/3114/3112 into EtherCAT control system through the special configuration file that provided by ICP DAS. And very easy to install and configure. The EtherCAT master can access RxPDO and TxPDO to connect multiple smart meter slave devices such as PM-3033/3133/3114/3112. It can achieve a more diversified energy management program.
ECAT-2610(-DW)/2611 Communicator is a proven and trusted protocol converter gateway module that can be used to connect non-networked industrial devices and equipment to an EtherCAT system.
ECAT-2610 allows serial-based RS-232/422/485 industrial devices and equipment to be easily integrated into an EtherCAT control system without the need to make any changes to the device. Simply connect the ECAT-2610 and configure the device and you are ready to go. The ECAT-2610-DW is a DWORD version of ECAT-2610 that is suitable for Smart Power Meters PM-3000 series.
ECAT-2611 provides a data exchange buffer that allows two different systems (EtherCAT Master and the Modbus RTU Master) exchange data easily and faster for more diverse applications.
- Supports Maximum 128 Input and Output Data
- Supports Maximum 6 connection for PM-3033/3133
- 2 x RJ-45 Bus Interface, Integrate RS-232/422/485 Serial Device to EtherCAT
- Allows System Integrators to Retro-Fit Older Automation Devices into Modern EtherCAT Communication Structures
- Supports Blended to Other Modbus Slave
- Supports Maximum Baud Rate 115200 bps
Product Page: ECAT-2610-DW