November 6, 2020
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Winmate’s ECDIS Flat P-CAP Marine Display.
The Marine Bridge System LCD Display, which ranges from 15” to 26”, is an extraordinary display design with a transflective panel, colour calibrated for ECDIS compliance, dimming brightness, projective capacitive multi-touch screen, capacitive touch keys for quick function access, and display control front panel control, wide voltage range power input acceptable, and anti-corrosion.
The modern marine sector requires durable devices that can withstand long periods of being submerged in water. The Winmate® ECDIS Marine Series Display is suitable for Navigation, Ship Automation, and Surveillance, Rugged Industrial, and Light Military applications.
The flat easy-to-clean surface delivers an aesthetically pleasing look. Due to dimmable backlight, the Display suitable for high and low ambient light conditions. You can mount the Display on the bridge of a ship. The Display features user-friendly and resistant to
scratches PCAP touch-screen. All models are sealed with front IP66 dust and waterproof.
- Hyper Dimming
- Anti-Corrosion IP66 Proof
- Projective Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen
- Edge-to-Edge Narrow Bezel Design
- Color Calibrated for ECDIS Compliance
- Capacitive Touch Keys for Quick Function Access and Display Control (Support ECDIS DAY, DUSK, and NIGHT Mode Switching)
- Support Capacitive Touch Key Lock & Touchscreen Lock Function
- Compliant with Marine Standards (DNV2.4, IEC 60945 4th, IACS-E10)
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.