February 8, 2023
Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to present Innodisk’s EXMU-X261. The EXMU-X261 Machine Vision Platform is powered by AMD’s Xilinx Kria K26 SOM developed by Innodisk. The system is positioned to pave the way for commercial system integrators that want to create and use machine vision software.
The EXMU-X261 is equipped with 1GbE LAN, 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, 2 M.2 slots, and a number of different expansion and connectivity options. It also offers an add-on industrial temperature support range of -40 to 85 degrees Celsius.
Because the Machine Vision Platform fully supports Innodisk’s AI Suite SDK, customers can benefit from AMD Xilinx Kria K26 SOM’s ability to launch applications quickly. An FPGA Model Zoo and internal Innodisk software programmes like iCAP (Innodisk Cloud Administration Platform) and iVIT are included in the package (Innodisk Vision Intelligence Toolkit).
- Xilinx Kria K26 SOM featuring low latency and high-performance DPU
- Support Innodisk iCAP Cloud Platform for remote management
- Support InnoAgent to support out-of-band (OOB) remote management
- Support PCIe M.2 2230 / 2242 slot for Storage and Peripherals
- Prebuilt Hardware Acceleration with BSP / Pre-trained AI Models
- Optional Industrial Temperature (-40°C to +85°C) support
- Industrial design, manufactured in Innodisk Taiwan, 3-year warranty
See More: EXMU-X261