April 22, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Winmate’s FM07P, which is a 7inch Windows forklift computer with Intel® Celeron® N3350. FM07 is a fixed mount computer built to survive the rigours of the road. Vibration and shock-resistant, the FM07 series is compliant with the MIL-STD-810G standard, IP65 water, and dustproof with M12 waterproof connectors.
FM07 series supports both VESA mount and RAM mounts to help you save time installing the vehicle-mounted computer. The FM07 is easily mounted and fully rugged, which helps you to have higher work efficiency. Furthermore, FM07 has a wide power input with the ignition control feature that detects the ignition signal status and allows users to control the on or off delay time setting through the customized software utility. Power input voltage varies by model.
Likewise, the FM07 series vehicle-mounted computer features wireless connectivity Wi-Fi, BT, and GPS to help you stay connected no matter where a task brings you. Add an optional WWAN feature for your in-vehicle IoT application.
- Intel® Celeron N3350 (Apollo Lake) Processor, Windows Forklift Computer
- 7” 1024 x 600 Panel with Projected Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen
- Wide Power Input 9-36V DC with Ignition Optional Isolation Power Solution
- WWAN, BT, WLAN, and GPS for Wireless Connectivity
- Wide Operating Temperature Range -20°C to 60°C
- Shock and Vibration Resistance according to MIL-STD-810G
See More: FM07P