July 25, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s ISR201, a ruggedised edge computer powered by NXP Cortex™-A9 i.MX 6Dual processor. ISR201 is extremely powerful, versatile, and ideal for industrial applications.
Furthermore, ISR201 supports a range of I/O, which includes, 1x HDMI, 2x USB 2.0, 1x RJ45 GbE LAN, and 1x RS232 /422/485, 1x Mini-USB OTG, etc. Likewise, in terms of expansion ISR201 supports 1x M.2 E-Key and 1x Mini PCI-E. Whereas, for memory ISR201 facilitates 4GB eMMC on board (optional 8/16/32/64 GB). Ultimately, allowing the rugged edge computer to perform advanced-level functions with extended capacity.
Lastly, in terms of mechanics, the ISR201 has a fanless and compact design that is ideal for an industrial setting. ISR201 can survive tough environmental conditions as it can function optimally when temperatures vary from 0°C ~ 60°C. In terms of installation, ISR201 allows VESA, DIN rail, and wall mount.
- NXP Cortex™-A9, i.MX 6Dual Processor
- 1GB DDR3, 4GB eMMC & SD socket for Expansion
- Embedded I/O for COM, GPIO, USB, USB-OTG, Ethernet
- Supports M.2 E-Key (2230) and Mini PCI-E with SIM Socket for wireless/4G/LTE Connectivity
- Ruggedized and Fanless Design
See More: ISR201