February 22, 2023
Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to present Winmates ITMH100-EX. Winmate offers a full range of fanless, no-wire, rugged embedded automation computers that may be used for a variety of automation applications in the environment. These computers are tiny in size, feature-rich I/O interfaces, different extension options, and several installation techniques.
With its versatile portrait and landscape screen combinations and strong multi-video output capabilities, it can be used for a variety of digital signage applications. The three signal output options are HDMI, DP, and 4xUSB3.2Gen1 (Type A).
Computers for remote data collecting, process visualisation, and control, such as the ITMH100-EX, are C1D2 certified.
The ITMH100-EX converts positive to negative voltage with great efficiency for loads up to 4A and operates over an input voltage range of 9 to 29V.
Tiger Lake UP3 embedded box PC is appropriate for factory automation, robotics, smart retail, and any IoT/Industry 4.0 applications because it has a choice of Core CPUs, support for Iris Xe graphics, 2.5GbE, and TSN networking.
- Intel® Tiger Lake UP3 Core™ i5-1135G7
- Multi Video Output, HDMI/Display Port, Intel® Core™ i5 C1D2 Box PC
- Auto-detection of the connected display, No settings necessary
- Quick & Easy Replaceable Hard Disk Design, No Tools required
- Support wide range 9-29V DC input
- Optional with Modular front Display as a Panel PC
- Expansion slot for PCIex4
- Class 1, Division 2, ATEX Grade zone 2 and IECEx certified for hazardous area applications
See More: ITMH100-EX