August 8, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Winmate’s L140TG-4, which is a rugged Laptop that can go wherever you go, thanks to an IP65 rating and MIL-STD-810H shock, drop, and vibration testing. The L140TG-4 is tough enough to withstand repeated drops, extreme temperatures, altitudes, humidity, and water and dust exposure, suitable for Public Safety and Military application.
The computer features a 14-inch daylight readable panel 1920 x 1080 with direct optical bonding, outdoor viewable, and a brilliant user-friendly projective capacitive touch screen. The L140TG-4 Laptop is designed to make work less laborious and seamless. Its new and brighter FHD 14-inch display with optical bonding technology can support daylight readability. Also, equipped with diverse touchscreen modes, including fingertip, pen, or glove, and configurable multi-touch gestures for faster access to commonly used Windows features and functions. Work everywhere, with tablet or laptop all in one device.
The L140TG-4 Laptop’s keyboard is an 80-key spill-resistant design with a full-scale QWERTY layout. The keyboard itself is top-notch. Black keys are marked with large white letters and symbols with a backlight, and there is excellent tactile feedback. Also, L140TG-4 has hot-swappable dual batteries. So you can switch when power gets low. This keeps you moving even when off-grid. And if you find the mains, you can charge one battery while you work from the other.
- 11th Gen. Intel® Processor Family – Tiger Lake Processor
- Fanless Cooling System
- Rugged Extreme With 14″ 1920 X 1080 LED Panel With Direct Optical Bonding
- Anti-Glare Technology For Sunlight Readability
- Flip Design For Quick Switching Between Rugged Laptop And Rugged Tablet Modes
- Dual Battery With Hot-Swappable Design For Whole-Day-Work
- Expansion Slot Supporting Optional 2nd Removable SSD And Smart Card Reader
See More: L140TG-4