May 4, 2020
Backplane Systems Technology has released Winmate’s M133K Rugged Tablet.
The M133K is a 13.3” Rugged Tablet with an Intel Kaby Lake Core i5-7200U processor, plentiful I/O ports and wireless connectivity options, as well as a built-in kickstand that allows for variable positioning on any surface.
The M133K has a 13.3” 1920 x 1080 pixel display that offers a perfect viewing angle from all directions and shows no colour or contrast shifts. This Rugged Tablet comes with 350 nits and a 600 nits option available for outdoors deployments. The capacitive multi-touch display can be optimized for use with gloves, in the rain, or with the supplied narrow-tip stylus.
Onboard connectivity includes USB 2.0 and 3.0, HDMI, LAN and serial, all in standard size versions as well as USB Type-C port. The device has optional RFID, an Industrial-Grade integrated 1D/2D Imager or Smart Card reader, and cameras suitable for documentation tasks and other applications.
The PC+ABS/die-cast magnesium construction and protective rubber overmoldings, allows for the M133K to be extremely solid and can handle a good deal of strain. IP65 sealing allows protection from Dust and Liquids. The tablet also has a wide operating temperature range, from -10°C to 50°C.
- 13.3-Inch Tablet with 1920 x 1080 Wide Viewing-Angle Display
- Intel® Core™ i5-7200U Kaby Lake Processor
- Magnesium Alloy Housing with All-Around Elastomeric Rubber
- Fanless Thermal Design
- MIL-STD-810G Certified
- IP65 Waterproof and Dust Proof
- Optional Hot-Swappable User-Replaceable Battery
- Rugged Design: Anti-Shock, Vibration, and Transit Drop
- SOTI MobiControl Compatible
- With Optical Bonding to Increase Optical Clarity and Readability.
Product Page: M133K