September 24, 2020
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Winmate’s M270TF-SDI 4K UHD Medical Displays with 12G-SDI Support and Front IP65 Rating.
The M270TF-SDI is designed with thin and compact housings and come equipped with a 3D lookup table (LUT) technology for unrivalled colour accuracy. Also, with the ultra-high-definition 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels), the monitors achieve crystal clear surgical images or videos for use in endoscopy and operating rooms.
Strict ergonomic requirements are fulfilled with the wide viewing angle of the display, the ambient light sensor allowing for automatic brightness adjustment, as well as the easy-to-clean fanless and ventless construction. The M270TF-SDI comes with IEC 60601-1, 60601-1-6, and EN60601-1-2 medical certification, front IP65 rating, and antimicrobial coating.
12G-SDI is a Digital Video Interface that allows for the full, stable transmission of 4K display signals across a single cable up to 150 meters. As an uncompressed, unencrypted video interface that offers 4 times the bandwidth of 3G-SDI, the importance of this interface in the medical industry is to ensure the precise imagery remains unchanged from the video source to the 4K display, ensuring healthcare providers have the most accurate imaging.
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) Native Resolution for Video Display, Medical Training, and Other On-site Applications
- 4K Signal Input HDMI 2.0/ DP 1.2/ 12G-SDI
- Thin and Compact Design with Impact Resistant Screen
- 3D Look-Up Table (LUT) Providing Rich and Deep Depth Perception
- Fanless and Ventless Design, Easy-to-clean
- Compatible with Existing Imaging Systems
- Antimicrobial Surface Coating
- Front IP65 Rating
- IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-6, EN60601-1-2 Medically Certified
Product Page: M270TF-SDI