June 18, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Winmate’s Marine Panel PCs, built and tested according to DNV Standard Certification 2.4, IEC60945, and IACS-E10 for maritime applications.
In maritime activities and naval forces, rapid, reliable, and durable technology are mission-critical. Hence, the Marine Panel PCs feature industrial-grade design and undergo rigorous testing beyond military standard compliance to ensure safety and performance. The innovative Marine Panel PCs deliver power, peripheral connectivity, and the ability to control and power multiple devices at once while meeting marine equipment standards DNVGL-CG-0339, IEC60945, and IACS E10.
The Marine Panel PCs have optimal performance in harsh environments, including exposure to humidity, shock, and vibration. Also, they offer reliable use in all daytime lighting conditions with transflective or high brightness screen options, with convenient brightness control and viewability in the day, night, and dusk. Lastly, they have a long product life-cycle to guarantee compliance with existing systems for many years, thus reducing TCO.
- Winmate Reliability Tests Ensure Optimal Performance in Harsh Maritime Environments.
- Powder-Coated Aluminum Housing Feature Anti-Corrosion Protection, Handle Significant Vibration and Shock and Operate in High Humidity.
- Enhanced Panel Viewability and Backlight Intensity.
- Transflective Screen or a High Brightness Display.
- Dimmable Backlight.
- ECDIS Color Calibration to Accurately Display Navigational Charts.
See More: Winmate