September 5, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s MB990, which is an ATX motherboard that supports Intel’s newest 7th/6th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. It features an LGA1151 socket for 7th/6th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium, or Celeron processors based on the code-named “Skylake-S” micro-architecture. The motherboard supports four DDR4 DIMM slots for up to 64GB of memory, four USB 2.0, ten USB 3.0, six COM, and six SATA III ports, as well as a graphical interface for DVI-D, HDMI, and DisplayPort displays.
Equipped with a wide variety of expansion options including PCI-E(x16), PCI-E(x8), PCI-E(x4), PCI-E(x1), Mini PCIe, and three PCI slots, MB990 is best suited for IoT, industrial, digital signage, medical, retail and factory automation applications.
The platform comes with two Gigabit Ethernet controllers and supports digital I/O, RAID, TPM 1.2, and iAMT 11.0. The board also has advanced iSMART environmental features that enable power on/off scheduling, power resume, and full power down functions.
- 7th/6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® QC/DC Processors, up to 4.0GHz
- 4x DDR4 DIMM, Max. 64GB, ECC Compatible
- Intel® Processor Integrated Graphics Supports DVI-D, HDMI, and DisplayPort
- Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 4x USB 2.0, 10x USB 3.0, 6x COM, 6x SATA III
- 1x PCI-E(x16), 1x PCI-E(x8) [(x4) Link], 1x PCI-E(x4) [(x1) Link], 1x PCI-E(x1), 3x PCI
- 1x Mini PCI-E
- Watchdog Timer, Digital I/O, iAMT(11.0), TPM(1.2), vPro, iSMART