June 6, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s MB991 Micro ATX motherboard which is designed based on the Intel® Q170 chipset to support the Intel® Xeon® E3 family, 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™, Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® QC/DC processors manufactured on the 14nm process.
MB991 is ideal for a multitude of applications including medical equipment, industrial control and automation, ATM, kiosks and gaming machines. Built with the Intel® Gen 9 HD Graphics, the board delivers significant improvements in video performance to offer stunning visuals and compelling 4K playback via the onboard – 2x HDMI (1.4) with LVDS.
The MB991 hosts a rich set of I/O and flexible expansion options including one PCIe x16, one PCIe x8, one PCIe x4, one Mini PCIe, one M.2 M-key (2280), as well as five SATA III, eight COM, six USB 3.0, and four USB 2.0. Four DDR4 DIMM slots can be populated up to 64GB of system memory. Moreover, the MB991 motherboard series supports dual Gigabit Ethernet, RAID, TPM (2.0), iAMT (11.6) and iSMART, IBASE’s green technology featuring power saving and intelligent scheduler to improve its environmental performance.
- 7th/ 6th Gen Intel® Xeon E3/Core™ i7/i5/i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® QC/DC Processors, up to 4.2GHz
- 4x DDR4 DIMM, Max. 64GB
- Intel® Processor Integrated Graphics, Supports HDMI, LVDS
- Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 4x USB 2.0, 6x USB 3.0, 8x COM, 5x SATAIII
- 1x PCI-E(x16) [(x8) Link], 1x PCI-E(x8), 1x PCI-E(x4)
- 1x Mini PCI-E, 1x M.2 M-key (2280)
- Watchdog Timer, Digital I/O, iAMT (11.6), TPM (2.0), iSMART
See More: MB991