May 17, 2019
Backplane Systems Technology is excited to present iBASE’s MB995, a new 8th Generation Intel® Xeon® E/Core™ i7/i5/i3 ATX motherboard with Intel® C246/Q370 PCH.
The MB995 is an ATX motherboard based on the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family. With optimised processor and graphics performance, the board supports the C246 (MB995VF-C246) and the Q370 (MB995VF) chipsets.
The motherboard boasts improved I/O capabilities and various expansion slots. In addition to 1x PCIe (x16), 1x PCIe (x4), 1x PCIe (x1), and 3x PCI slots, it comes with an M.2 (2280) to support NVMe drives with write speeds up to 3500MB/s—over 7 times that of SATA SSDs and M.2 (2230), with CNVi architecture designed for WiFi and Bluetooth devices. The MB995’s onboard memory and network connectivity support includes four DDR4 sockets to accommodate up to 64GB of system memory and dual Intel® Gigabit Ethernet.
The advanced features available include iAMT (11.6) for the remote management & repair of systems, TPM (2.0) for improved systems integrity, vPro, and iBASE’s own iSMART technology to enable energy-efficient systems. In all, the MB995 is designed for high-end applications in the industrial automation, kiosk, digital signage, medical imaging, and gaming markets.
- 8th Gen Intel® Xeon® E/Core™ i7/i5/i3 HC/QC/DC Processors, up to 4.7GHz
- 4x DDR4 DIMM, Max. 64GB
- Intel® Processor Integrated Graphics Supports DVI-D, HDMI (2.0a), and DisplayPort
- Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 4x USB 3.1, 5x USB 3.0, 6x COM, 6x SATA III
- 1x PCI-E (x16), 1x PCI-E (x4), 1x PCI-E (x1), 3x PCI, 1x Mini PCI-E, 2x M.2 (E/M-key)
- Watchdog Timer, Digital I/O, iAMT (11.6), TPM (2.0), vPro, iSMART