August 22, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s MBB-1000, which is a 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor (formerly Alder Lake) powered ATX motherboard. It is built with long-term reliability for graphics-intensive applications such as AIoT, digital signage, medical imaging, video surveillance, and interactive kiosks.
The latest Intel processors integrate up to 8 P-cores and E-cores and drives up to 1.35x times faster in performance with an enhanced Intel® Iris® Xe graphics engine. The MBB-1000 supports four 4K independent displays with 1x HDMI (2.0b), 1x DVI-D, and 2x DisplayPort 1.4a (DP++). It features 5G/4G/LTE connectivity with a 5G-compatible M.2 B3052 socket and discrete WiFi 6E with the new frequency band ranging from 5.925 to 7.125 GHz. The board comes with four high-speed DDR4-3200 RAM sockets with a total capacity of 128GB and extensive I/O interfaces with 2x Intel® 2.5G LAN, 10x USB ports, 4x SATA III, 4x serial ports, and multiple expansion slots including 1x PCI-E(x16), 2x PCI-E(x4), 1x PCI-E(x1), 2x PCI, and 4x M.2 slots.
The industrial platform will be available with three different Intel chipsets (R680E/Q670E/W680) and Win10 (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu (64-bit), and Windows Server 2022 OS support.
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5/i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors
- 4x DDR4 DIMM, Max.128GB
- Intel® Processor Integrated Graphics Supports HDMI (2.0b), DVI-D, and DisplayPort (1.4) (DP++)
- Dual Intel® 2.5G LAN
- 8x USB 3.1, 2x USB 2.0, 4x SATA 3.0, 4x COM
- 1x PCI-E(x16) (Gen5.0), 2x PCI-E(x4) (Gen4.0), 1x PCI-E(x1) (Gen3.0), 2x PCI
- 4x M.2 (B-Key, E-Key/ 2x M-Key)
- Watchdog Timer, Digital I/O, iAMT (16.0), TPM (2.0)
See More: MBB-1000