July 11, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s MI998, which is a Mini-ITX motherboard that supports 9th/8th Gen Intel® Xeon® E / Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® processors with a maximum 4.7GHz frequency as well as Intel® Turbo Boost Technology.
Equipped with the Intel C246/Q370/H310 chipset, MI998 is a cutting-edge platform that offers the required trusted performance and meets the growing and changing demands in a range of applications. Including entry servers for small businesses, factory automation, cloud services, mobile workstations, and edge computing. To address customer solutions needs in connectivity, the MI998 provides excellent display flexibility with onboard HDMI, DV-D, DisplayPort and 24-bit dual-channel LVDS or eDP interface for three independent displays, as well as two Intel Gigabit Ethernet controllers.
Furthermore, MI998 supports multiple I/O and expansion options including six USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, four COM, four SATA III, one PCI-E and two M.2 slots. Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets on board allow up to 32GB of system memory allocation. Measuring 170mm x 170mm, the MI998 Mini-ITX motherboard also supports Trusted Platform Module (TPM ) 2.0, a watchdog timer and digital I/O.
- 9th/8th Gen Intel® Xeon® E / Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors, up to 4.7GHz
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, Max. 32GB, ECC Compatible
- Intel® Processor Integrated Graphics, Supports DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort and 24-Bit Dual Channel LVDS or eDP
- Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 6x USB3.0, 2x USB2.0, 4x COM, 4x SATA III
- 1x PCI-E (x16), 2x M.2
- Watchdog Timer, Digital I/O, iAMT (11.6), TPM (2.0)
See More: MI998