September 30, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s MPT-500R, which is a low-power, compact railway gateway system supporting the new Intel® Atom® x6000E Series processors.
MPT-500R facilitates 4GB/8GB LPDDR4 3200 memory on board, 64G MLC SSD storage with high reliability, and an option between 24V and 72/110V DC input to meet various power requirements. Featuring robust M12 USB, Ethernet and power input connectors, it ensures fail-safe connection and fault-free data transmission suitable for deployments in harsh industrial environments. It has two PoE ports that provide power to IP cameras and runs artificial intelligence identification. Measuring 210 x 138 x 96.8 mm (WxDxH), the unit supports a host of useful connectivity functions including HDMI, RS485, two SIM sockets with 4G/5G WWAN operation, 2280 M.2 M-key for PCI-E SSD and an mPCI-E full/half-size socket.
The rugged MPT-500R comes with a choice of Intel Atom x6212RE 1.2GHz or x6425RE 1.90GHz processor and runs with Windows 10, Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Linux closed/open-source operating systems.
- Intel® Atom® x6425RE/x6212RE Processors
- EN50155 (2021) / EN45545-2 Certified
- Fanless and Ruggedized Design
- Robust M12 Connection for one 2.5G LAN, dual GbE LAN with PoE, dual USB • Isolated USB, RS485 Ports
- SIM Socket with dual WWAN Support
- Optional Isolated CANbus thru Mini PCI-E Card
- Wide-Range Operating Temperature from -30°C to +70°C
See More: MPT-500R