October 3, 2019
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys Technology’s New Nuvo-7164GC Rugged Edge Artificial Intelligence Inference Platforms which is designed for Advanced Inference Acceleration Applications such as Voice, Video, and Image Services.
The Nuvo-7164GC supports NVIDIA® Tesla P4 GPU featuring 5.5 TFLOPS in FP32 and Tesla T4 GPU featuring 8.1 TFLOPS in FP32 and 130 TOPs in INT8 for Real-Time Inference based on a Trained Neural Network Model. In addition, it supports Intel® 9/8th-Gen Coffee Lake Core™ 8/ 6-core CPU and 32GB DDR4-2666, offering great balance between CPU, GPU, and Memory Performance.
As Neousys’ Patented Cassette and air tunnel design, which guides the intake air flow through the passive Heat Sink of NVIDIA® Tesla P4/T4, Nuvo-7164GC is capable of effectively dissipating the heat generated by the GPU. This design allows system operation of up to 60°C ambient temperature with sustained 100% GPU loading.
Nuvo-7164GC also incorporates cutting-edge I/O Technologies to boost overall system flexibility, functionality and performance. It has an M.2 NVMe interface that supports disk read/ write speeds over 2000 MB/s and USB 3.1/ GbE ports for fast data transfer, such as acquiring HD video data.
With its innovative combination of fast CPU and Inference Accelerator GPU, the Nuvo-7164GC is the ideal platform for AI Inference, Deep Learning, Autonomous Driving, Facial Recognition, and Machine Vision.
- Supports NVIDIA® Tesla P4/ T4 GPU
- Dedicated Heat Dissipation for -25°C to 60°C Wide-Temperature Range Operation
- Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ Hexa-Core 35W/ 65W LGA1151 CPU
- 6x GigE Ports, 802.3at PoE+ Option Available (Ports 3~6)
- 2 2280 M Key NVMe (Gen3 x4) Socket for Fast Storage Access
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 Ports and 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports
- Accommodates Two 2.5″ SATA HDD/SSD with RAID 0/1 Support
- MezIO™ Interface for Easy Function Expansion