November 22, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s Nuvo-2600 series, which is an Intel® Elkhart Lake Atom® fanless computer with flexible expansions to fulfill versatile factory automation and machine vision applications that require a compact footprint, Gigabit PoE+ capability, and front-accessible data storage with CPU performance at 12W of low power consumption.
Powered by Intel® Elkhart Lake Atom® x6425E quad-core CPU, the Nuvo-2600 series delivers 320% CPU performance improvement compared with our previous Nuvo-2500E series. The Nuvo-2600 series has four Gigabit PoE+ and one USB 3.1 ports with screw-lock mechanisms to secure camera connections. In addition to its internal M.2 2280 SATA SSD for system storage, Nuvo-2600 has one front-accessible 2.5″ HDD tray accommodating a 7-15mm 2.5″ SSD/HDD up to 5TB in storage capacity. It also has one isolated RS-485 port and isolated DIO to provide robust connections with industrial devices. For internal expansion, the Nuvo-2600 series provides two mini-PCIe sockets and one M.2 3042/3052 B Key socket to support 4G/ 5G mobile broadband.
To meet diverse deployment requirements, the Nuvo-2600 series comes in two variants. The Nuvo-2600E has a PCIe Cassette for an additional PCIe card, e.g., USB or GbE frame grabber, isolated DIO, or industrial communication card.
- Intel® Elkhart Lake Atom® x6425E quad-core 2.0GHz/ 3.0GHz 12W processor
- Rugged -25°C to 70°C fanless operation
- 4x Gigabit PoE+ ports via RJ-45 connector with screw-lock
- 1x isolated RS-485 port and 1x RS-422/485 or 3x 3-wire RS-232 ports
- 2x full-size mini-PCIe sockets and 1x M.2 3042/3052 B key
- 1x front-accessible 2.5” SATA SSD tray (up to 15mm height) and 1x M.2 2280 SATA
- 1x patented Cassette for single-slot PCIe card (Nuvo-2600E), or 1x 2500 watt-second SuperCAP UPS (Nuvo-2600J)
- 8V to 35V wide-range DC input with remote control and optional ignition power control
See More: Nuvo-2600