August 23, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s Nuvo-2610VTC, which is a rugged Intel® Atom®-based in-vehicle computer that incorporates four M12 Gigabit PoE+ connectors and one front-accessible 2.5″ HDD tray, supporting up to 15mm height HDD/SSD. It is designed to fulfil multi-purpose applications such as on-road, off-highway, or railway applications from mobile gateways, data loggers, to network video recorders (NVR).
To meet versatile in-vehicle deployment conditions, the Nuvo-2610VTC series comes in three variants. In addition to Nuvo-2610VTC, the Nuvo-2611VTC is equipped with an embedded SuperCAP UPS to withstand power interruptions or voltage fluctuations on the train and can sustain the system for a proper shutdown when the power is cut-off. The Nuvo-2612VTC has a Cassette module for an additional Gen3 x2 PCIe slot that can accommodate an AI accelerator module with a tailor-made thermal solution. With the AI accelerator, it becomes a fanless GPU computer for intelligent video analytics or a data logger with perception capability.
By integrating an Intel Atom® quad-core x6425E, -40°C to 70°C fanless operations, wide-range DC input with ignition control, and 4G LTE / 5G NR mobile broadband connectivity, the Nuvo-2610VTC series is an ideal rugged, multi-purpose, in-vehicle computer for aftermarket on-road in-vehicle applications. With rugged M12 PoE+ connectivity and built-in SuperCAP UPS, the Nuvo-2610VTC series can withstand harsh and unstable electrical environments for off-highway applications such as trucks, cargo vehicles, and rolling stock.
- Intel® Elkhart Lake Atom® x6425E Quad-Core 2.0GHz/ 3.0GHz 12W Processor
- Rugged -40°C to 70°C Fanless Operation, Compliant with EN 50155 Class OT4
- 4x PoE+ GbE Ports via M12 x-Coded Connectors
- 1x Front-Accessible 2.5″ 15mm HDD Tray and 1x M.2 2280 SATA SSD
- 1x M.2 3042/3052 B Key for 4G/5G Mobile Broadband
- 2x Full-Size mini-PCIe Sockets for WIFI/CAN/GNSS Modules
- 8-35V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
- EN 50155 and EN 45545 Certified
See More: Nuvo-2610VTC