October 8, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s Nuvo-6000 Series, which is the perfect replacement of your bulky rack-mount or wall-mount IPC systems. Leveraging Intel® 6th-Gen Skylake platform, it delivers the same computing power as traditional IPCs, but in a more compact form-factor and fanless operation.
Nuvo-6000 series supports LGA1151 socket-type CPU, thus you can choose from Core™ i7 to Celeron® depending on your performance and cost consideration. Its 5-slot capacity gives the same level of expandability as most IPCs. The front-accessible I/O design, including 2 GbE, 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 and 5 COM ports, makes it easier to access your Nuvo-6000 when it’s placed inside a cabinet or a rack.
The proven fanless design on Nuvo-6000 presents extraordinary reliability in all circumstances. And its versatile mounting options makes it fit for desktop, cabinet or a 19″ rack. With similar performance and cost, better form-factor and reliability, Nuvo-6000 series is speaking for itself on the new horizon of industrial computer.
- Supports 6th-Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium and Celeron® LGA1151 CPU
- Up to Five Expansion Slots
- Rugged, -25 °C to 60 °C Fanless Operation
- 2x GbE, 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 and 5x COM Ports
- Dual DVI Display Outputs
- Up to 3x 2.5″ SATA Accommodation and 1x mSATA socket
- Wall-Mounting, DIN-Rail Mounting and Rack-Mounting Available
- Automatic Temperature Sensing and Fan Control (optional)
See More: Nuvo-6000