October 28, 2020
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ Nuvo-7100VTC Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ In-Vehicle Fanless Embedded Computer in EN4554-2 & EN50155 Certification.
The Rugged In-Vehicle Controller featuring purpose-built set and effortless 6-Core Architecture and 64GB DDR4 Memory gets a significant performance increase over previous generations for versatile In-Vehicle applications.
The Nuvo-7100VTC provides flexibility to support a range of peripherals and connections. It offers four or eight 802.3at PoE+ ports to supply 25W power to connected devices such as IP Cameras with M12 (X-Coded Connectors) and connector screw-lock mechanisms on the computer I/Os like Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.1 Gen1 and USB 3.1 Gen2 to guarantee extreme rugged connectivity in shock/ vibration environments.
Wireless connectivity is essential for modern-day in-vehicle applications and you can simultaneously utilize two M.2 and three mini-PCIe sockets with corresponding wireless modules for 3G/ 4G, WIFI, GPS, and CAN module for communication. Additionally, there is a 4G cellular module option that is certified to work with renowned US telecommunications company which can save you implementation time and cost.
On top of all that, Nuvo-7100VTC also features isolated CAN bus for In-Vehicle communication, isolated DIO for sensor/actuator control, 8V to 35V wide-range DC input with ignition power control and complies with E-Mark and EN 50155 & EN 4554-2. The Nuvo-7100VTC is the perfect solution with extraordinary reliability for various in-vehicle application needs.
- Supports Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 Socket-Type CPU
- 4x or 8x 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ Ports via M12 or RJ45 Connectors
- On-Board Isolated CAN Bus for In-Vehicle Communication
- 4-CH Isolated DI and 4-CH Isolated DO
- 2x SATA Ports with One Hot-Swappable HDD Tray, Supporting RAID 0/1
- 2x M.2 B Key and 3x Full-Size Mini-PCIe Sockets
- 8V to 35V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
- E-Mark and EN50155, EN4554-2 Certificate
Product Page: Nuvo-7100VTC