November 29, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s Nuvo-7166GC, which is a ruggedized AI inference platform that features two PCIe slots, and supports an NVIDIA® Tesla T4 inference accelerator to provide 8.1 TFLOPS in FP32 and 130 TOPs in INT8 for real-time inference based on a trained neural network model. Powered by an Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ 6/ 8-core CPU and 64 GB DDR4-2666, it offers the optimal balance between CPU, GPU, and memory performance.
Nuvo-7166GC utilizes a patented Cassette module that has an air tunnel design to guide intake air to flow through the passive heat sink of NVIDIA® Tesla T4. Should you need to install a second performance PCIe card, the Cassette module is also equipped with a second fan to deliver airflow. This cooling design guarantees operating temperatures of up to 60°C with sustained 100% CPU and GPU loading.
The system incorporates cutting-edge I/O technologies to boost overall system flexibility, functionality, and performance. It features an M.2 NVMe interface that supports ultra-fast disk access and USB 3.1 Gen2/ GbE/ PoE ports for data input. If that’s not enough, the Cassette module offers an additional Gen3, x8 link PCIe slot for installing a high-performance PCIe card or a variety of sensor/ image acquisition cards. Thereafter, combining stunning inference performance, powerful CPU, and expansion capability, Nuvo-7166GC is a perfect ruggedized platform for versatile edge AI applications.
- Supports NVIDIA® Tesla T4 GPU
- One Additional PCIe x16 Slot for Add-on Card
- Dedicated Heat Dissipation for -25°C to 60°C Wide-Temperature Operation
- Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ 35W/ 65W LGA1151 CPU
- 6x GigE Ports, 802.3at PoE+ Option Available (ports 3~6)
- 2 2280 M key NVMe (Gen3 x4) Socket for Fast Storage Access
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 Ports and 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports
- Accommodates Two 2.5″ SATA HDD/SSD with RAID 0/1 Support
- MezIO™ Interface for Easy Function Expansion
See More: Nuvo-7166GC