September 14, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s Nuvo-7168GC, which is a ruggedized AI inference platform supporting NVIDIA® RTX A2000 GPU which offers better longevity for industrial AI inference applications, such as machine vision inspection, machine automation, and intelligent video analytics. Operating with NVIDIA® RTX A2000, Nuvo-7168GC delivers 8 TFLOPS in FP32 GPU computing power for real-time AI inference.
Nuvo-7168GC series offers an abundance of cutting-edge I/O connections. It has six GbE ports and eight USB3.1 ports for connecting to industrial cameras or IP cameras. An M.2 2280 NVMe interface is provided internally for fast storage access supporting over 2000 MB/s read/ write speeds. Moreover, Nuvo-7168GC supports MezIO interface for further I/O expansions such as isolated DIO, COM ports, or more GbE ports.
By supporting RTX A2000, Nuvo-7168GC series provides a great cost/ performance ratio for AI inference computing and superior system longevity so users don’t have to worry about the frequent change in GPU configuration. Nuvo-7168GC is the ideal ruggedized AI inference platform for emerging industrial edge AI applications.
- Supports NVIDIA® RTX A2000 GPU
- -25°C to 60°C Wide-Temperature Operation
- Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ Hexa-Core 35W/ 65W LGA1151 CPU
- 6x GigE ports, 802.3at PoE+ Option Available (ports 3~6)
- 2 2280 M key NVMe (Gen3 x4) Socket for Fast Storage Access
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 ports and 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports
- Accommodates Two 2.5” SATA HDD/ SSD with RAID 0/ 1 Support
- MezIO™ Interface for Easy Function Expansion
See More: Nuvo-7168GC series