January 14, 2020
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ Nuvo-7250VTC Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ In-Vehicle Controller with 4x or 8x PoE+ Ports and Supercapacitor-Based Power Backup Module.
The Nuvo-7250VTC is a rugged in-vehicle controller that utilizes Neousys’ innovative supercapacitor-based power backup solution. Powered by Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ processors with up to 8/6-core and 64GB DDR4 memory, it offers over 50% performance increase over previous generations for versatile in-vehicle applications.
This In-Vehicle Computer is equipped with supercapacitor technology to provide 2500 watt-second stored energy to sustain the system to safely shutdown during unforeseen power outages. The Nuvo-7250VTC offers a variety of peripherals and connections. It has four or eight 802.3at PoE+ ports to supply 25W power to connected devices such as IP cameras with M12 (x-coded connectors) and connector screw-lock mechanisms on I/Os like Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0 and USB3.1 to guarantee extreme rugged connectivity in shock and vibration environments. Internal expansion wise, it features two M.2 and three mini-PCIe sockets with corresponding wireless modules for 3G/ 4G, WIFI, GPS, and CAN module for wireless communication.
Additionally, there is a 4G cellular module option that is certified to work with Australia telecommunications which can save implementation time and cost. The Nuvo-7250VTC also features isolated CAN bus for in-vehicle communication, isolated DIO for sensor/actuator control, 8~35V wide-range DC input with ignition power control and complies with EN50155 railway certification. Coupled with supercapacitor power backup technology, the Nuvo-7250VTC offers data protection and is the perfect solution for various in-vehicle applications.
- Supports Intel® 9th/8th-Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 Socket-Type CPU
- 4x or 8x 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ Ports via M12 or RJ45 Connectors
- Onboard Isolated CAN Bus for In-Vehicle Communication
- 4-CH Isolated DI and 4-CH Isolated DO
- 2x Hot-Swappable SATA HDD Trays, Supporting RAID 0/1
- 2x M.2 B Key and 3x Full-Size Mini-PCIe Sockets
- 8~35V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
- Patented Supercapacitor-Based Uninterruptible Power Backup
- E-Mark and EN50155 Certificate