September 6, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s Nuvo-8034, which is a new breed of box-PC offering 7 expansion slots in a comparatively compact size. Of its four PCIe slots, two are x16 slots (@Gen3, 8-lanes) connected directly to the CPU PEG port to deliver up to 8 GB/s bandwidth for GPU and high-speed I/O cards, and two are x8 slots (@Gen3, 4-lanes) from PCH for general-purpose usage. The system is capable of accommodating one 180W NVIDIA® GPU for modern AI applications. Additionally, there are 3 PCI slots to support legacy PCI cards for general industrial usage.
Nuvo-8034 supports Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i processor with a workstation-grade Intel® C246 chipset to offer superior computing power. Utilizing a distinctive power design, Nuvo-8034 can handle heavy power consumption of multiple PCIe and PCI expansion cards with 8~48V wide range DC input. The system features two hot-swappable trays that support 2.5″ SATA SSD/ HDD on the front panel with RAID 0/ 1 support, making it easier to access when placed inside a cabinet. External I/O wise, Nuvo-8034 offers 8-channel isolated DI and 8-channel isolated DO for industrial automation, eight USB 3.1 Gen1/ Gen2 ports with screw-lock for USB3 cameras.
With an assortment of I/O ports and flexible 7-slot PCIe/ PCI expandability, Nuvo-8034 is an all-around rugged solution that can satisfy various industrial applications such as machine vision, industrial automation, and data analytics.
- Supports Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5 /i3 LGA1151 CPU
- Two x16 PCIe, Two x8 PCIe, and Three PCI slots
- Supports Single NVIDIA® GPU Card with Up to 180W TDP
- 8-ch Isolated DI and 8-ch Isolated DO
- 2x GbE Ports with Screw-Lock
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 and 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports with Screw-Lock
- Two Front-Accessible, Hot-swappable 2.5″ SATA HDD/ SSD with RAID 0/ 1 Support
- 2 2280 M Key NVMe (Gen3 x4) for Fast Storage Access
See More: Nuvo-8034