February 21, 2023
Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to present Neousys Nuvo-8108GC-QD. The most recent model in the popular Nuvo-8108GC series is a tough-edge AI platform created specifically for NVIDIA® RTX A6000 and RTX A4500 Ampere GPU cards. In order to advance GPU-accelerated edge AI applications like autonomous driving, vision inspection, and intelligent video analytics, the GPUs provide enormous computing power and long product life.
It features a solid basis for constructing a potent AI edge computing platform, powered by an Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen CoreTM (up to 8-core/ 16-thread) CPU with workstation-grade Intel® C246 chipset to support up to 128 GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4 memory. It incorporates a sophisticated thermal dissipation architecture to maximise GPU performance in hot settings.
A special mounting bracket for RTX A6000/ A4500 is also included with the Nuvo-8108GC-QD to keep the GPU card securely fastened in the PCIe slot. It guarantees rock-solid functioning under extreme shock and vibration situations, along with Neousys’ unique damping brackets*.
With the addition of the RTX A6000/ A4500 to Neousys’ GPU computer lineup, an edge AI platform with up to 309.7 TFLOPS tensor performance and 38.7 TFLOPS FP32 performance is realised. Edge AI computing now has access to unmatched lifespan, computational power, adaptability, and reliability thanks to Nuvo-8108GC-combination QDs of proven power design, guaranteed thermal efficiency, and better mechanical robustness.
- Supports NVIDIA® RTX A6000/ A4500 GPU cards
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Up to 128GB ECC/ non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- One x16 (8-lanes), one x8 (4-lanes), Gen3 PCIe slots for add-on cards
- Dedicated GPU card bracket
- 8~48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- Patented thermal design for -25°C to 60°C rugged operation*
- Patented damping brackets* to withstand 3 Grms vibration
See More: NUVO-8108GC-QD