Ruggedized GPU Computing Edge AI Platform - May 7, 2020
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ Nuvo-8208GC Ruggedized GPU Computing Edge AI Platform Supporting Dual 250W NVIDIA® GPU, Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ Processor.
Nuvo-8208GC is the world’s first Dual GPU Edge AI Platform with Industrial-Grade Design and In-Vehicle features. Designed specifically to support two high-end 250W NVIDIA® graphics cards, it offers tremendous GPU power up to 28 TFLOPS in FP32 for emerging GPU-Accelerated Edge Computing, such as autonomous driving, vision inspection and surveillance/ security.
This Ruggedized GPU Edge AI Computing Platform is powered by Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ 8-core/ 16-thread CPUs coupled with workstation-grade Intel® C246 chipset to support up to 128GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4 memory. The system incorporates two hot-swappable 2.5″ trays for easy HDD/ SSD replacement and an M.2 2280 NVMe socket for the ultimate disk performance.
Its front-accessible GbE and USB 3.1 Gen1/ Gen2 ports feature screw-lock mechanisms for securing cable connections. In addition to the dual x16 PCIe slots for GPU installation, Nuvo-8208GC has two other x8 PCIe slots and one x4 PCIe slot for expansion cards to extend function sets like data collection, analytics and communication.
The Nuvo-8208GC has a brand new power delivery design to accept 8~ 35V wide-range DC input and to handle heavy power requirements from dual 250W GPUs. Along with built-in ignition control, it’s feasible to deploy it on a vehicle and directly power it via the car’s power system. Mechanical wise, Nuvo-8208GC incorporates Neousys’ patented heat dissipation design, damping brackets and patent-pending GPU press bar, making it steady and rock-solid in various conditions.
- Supports Dual 250W NVIDIA® Graphics Cards up to 28 TFLOPS in FP32
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Up to 128GB ECC/ Non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- Two x8, One x4, Gen3 PCIe Slots for Add-On Cards
- Two Hot-Swappable 2.5″ SATA HDD/ SSD with RAID 0/ 1 Support
- 8~ 35V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
- Patented Thermal Design for -25°C to 60°C Rugged Operation (R.O.C Patent No. M534371)
- Patented Damping Brackets to Withstand 1 Grms Vibration (R.O.C Patent No. M491752)
Product Page: Nuvo-8208GC