November 21, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Aplex’s OPC-5158P, which is a 15” open frame panel PC that is powered by an x86 base Intel Celeron N2930 Processor. The panel PC has an extremely low power consumption design, as well as a wide-ranging 9~36V DC power input.
OPC-5158P has a slim and fanless design with a flat front bezel style, ultimately making it easy to deploy. Furthermore, the panel PC has an option for high brightness and optical bonding solution to make it convenient to use when in varying light conditions. Likewise, the front bezel is IP65 certified allowing it to withstand dust, splashes, and low-pressure jets.
Additionally, OPC-5158P supports a range of I/O allowing it to be a perfect fit for a variety of applications. For example, 2x USB 3.0 and 2x GbE LAN. Similarly, the panel PC also supports a 1x Intel Mini PCIe expansion slot to extend its functionality. Lastly, OPC-5158P can survive tough environmental conditions as it has an operating temperature ranging from 0~40°C.
- x86 Base Intel Celeron N2930 Processor
- Adjustable Front Bezel Design(2mm, 3mm, and 6mm Front Bezel)
- Optional for High Brightness and Optical Bonding
- 5-wire Resistive Touch Window/Projected Capacitive Touch Screen Support 7H Optional
- Front Bezel IP65
- Wide-ranging 9~36V DC Power Input
- System Power LED Light
- Low Power Consumption Design
- Easily Achieve Flat Front Bezel Design
- Slim & Fanless Design
See More: OPC-5158P