March 3, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ PCIe-USB381F which is an Industrial-Grade 8-port USB 3.1 Gen1 (formerly USB 3.0) Frame Grabber/ Host Adapter Card for Machine Vision Applications. Featuring x4 PCI Express Gen2 Interface and four Fresco FL1100SX xHCI controllers. PCIe-USB381F can provide up to 400MB/s sustained data transfer rate per port with Four USB3 cameras operating simultaneously, or provide a total bandwidth of 1600MB/s when eight cameras are plugged in.
All eight USB ports of PCIe-USB381F are accessible on the faceplate for easy cabling. Each port can deliver standard 900mA regulated 5V output to power USB3 cameras or user-configurable 1800mA output via onboard jumpers for devices that require higher power consumption. It also supports software-programmable per-port power on/off control to reset cameras or other devices for fault recovery.
The steady 400 MB/s data satisfies the bandwidth requirement of most off-the-shelf industrial USB3 cameras. Pairing reliable 5 VDC power output and per-port on/off control, PCIe-USB381F can benefit a variety of vision-related applications such as machine vision, factory automation, and medical imaging.
- x4 PCI Express® Gen2 Interface (2GB/s Total Bandwidth)
- 8x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports by 4x Fresco FL1100SX xHCI Controllers
- Onboard 5VDC Regulated Power Supply, No External Power Needed
- User-Configurable 900mA and 1800mA Current Limit
- Software-Programmable Per-Port Power on/off Control
- Supports Windows 7/10 Operating Systems
See More: PCIe-USB381F