September 9, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Aplex’s PhanTAM Series, which is powered by the newly Intel 11th Generation Core i processor which provides high computing performance. It is suitable for high hygienic standards applications, such as food and beverage automation, pharmaceutical industry, and chemical industry.
Being certified by IP66 and IP69K, PhanTAM can resist high-temperature and high-pressure water jets up to 100 bars at 80 degrees Celsius. Besides, it has equipped with special hygienic bolts. With hygienic bolts and the blue silicone rubber O-ring, it can prevent water, dust, and even bacteria accumulation. Nevertheless, it provides antennas for wireless function and waterproof covers as well. By the waterproof antenna covers, it can solve the bend damage issues and provide space-saving and easy-to-clean features at the same time.
As for the I/O interfaces, all of them are equipped with waterproof M12 connectors. The panel PC has 2 x USB2.0, 1 x COM, 1 x LAN, and 2 expansion slots for optional modules and I/Os. The display supports 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, and an OSD control. Moreover, PhanTAM Panel PC series supports Wi-Fi 6 and LTE to level up the wireless communication performance. It simultaneously offers better transmission speed and can reduce latency.
- 11th Gen. Intel Core i3/i5 BGA type Processor
- True Flat Front Bezel Design and Grade 304 Stainless Steel Enclosure
- (Grade 316 for Option)
- IP66/IP69K Rated with M12 Connectors
- Ultra Slim Front Frame Design
- Special Hygienic Bolts on Rear Case
- Waterproof Wireless Antenna Covers to Solve the Bend Damage and Easy to Clean
- Support Ergonomic Versatile Mounting: VESA Mount 100 x 100 / Swing ARM
See More: PhanTAM Series