- Vandal Resistance (20J BS EN 60068-2-75: 1997)
- Weather Resistance (IP54)
- Factory-Fitted 2.5m USB Cable
- Optional Fixing Kit for Under-Panel Installation or Adaptor Kit for Benchtop Use (Both Sold Separately)
- RFI/EMI Protection in Accordance with Current European and US Directives
- Operational Life of Over 4 Million Cycles Per Key
- Resistance to Most Commonly Used Cleaning Agents
- Integral 38mm Trackball with Left & Right Click Keys
- 63 Keys
- Compact Format: 360mm x 118.5mm x 438.5mm
2210T/B Series Keyboard
STORM 2210-T/B keyboards are constructed to survive in exposed, unsupervised, public environments. Their responsive key action ensures rapid, reliable, and responsive data entry in tough, wet, or hostile conditions. A hardened stainless steel front plate and captive, cast metal, or high impact polymer keys ensure the keyboard’s resistance to hard use, abuse, and vandalism. A water and impact resistant trackball makes this keyboard the complete and ideal solution for PC data entry in menu based ‘point & click’ applications.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
Please contact us for more information.