• W10.1” light industrial interactive panel PC
• 9 V ~ 30 V wide range DC input with lockable DC jack
• Selectable AT/ATX power mode
• Built-in speakers
• Support PoE PD IEEE803.2 af/at/bt
• IP64 compliant front panel
• Touch screen wth anti-UV / anti-glare coating
The Intel® Celeron® J3455 is a SoC (System-on-Chip) that ensures optimal memory, graphics, and peripheral I/O support. The system comes with 4.0 GB of DDR3L SO-DIMM memory ensuring smooth data throughputs with reduced bottlenecks and fast system access.
Two serial ports, two external USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports and two external USB 2.0 ports ensure simplified connectivity to a variety of external peripheral devices. Wi-Fi capabilities and two RJ-45 Ethernet connectors provide the system with smooth connection to an external LAN. Moreover, one of the Ethernet connectors is capable to support PoE by installing the optional PoE module.