- DeviceNet general I/O slave devices
- Comply with DeviceNet specification Volume I,
- Release 2.0 & Volume II, Release 2.0, Errata 5
- Group 2 Only Server (non UCMM-capable)
- Support Predefined Master/Slave Connection Set
- Connection supported:
- 1 connection for Explicit Messaging
- 1 connection for Polled I/O
- 1 connection for Bit-Strobe I/O connection
- Support DeviceNet heartbeat and shutdown messages
- Provide EDS file for DeviceNet master interface
CAN-2018D has 8-channel thermocouple input and it can be used to various applications. By the DeviceNet masters of ICP DAS, you can quickly build a DeviceNet network to approach your requirements. For more information about the DeviceNet master interfaces and other DeviceNet products, please refer to the following web site.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
CAN-2018D/S: DeviceNet Slave Module of 8-channel Thermocouple Input
Include CAN-2018D module and a CN-1824 daughter board
- ICP DAS