- Able to record CO, CO2, HCHO, TVOC, Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point Measurements
- Non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR) CO2 Sensor
- HCHO : Electrochemical Sensor
- VCO : Metal-Oxide Sensor
- Up to 450,000 records with date and time stamps
- Supports the DCON, Modubs RTU/TCP, and MQTT Protocols
- Includes RS-485/Ethernet Communication Interfaces
- Relay Output for Alarm or IAQ Device Control
Support is provided for common industrial protocols such as DCON, Modbus RTU, and Modbus TCP, as well as the emerging machineto-machine (M2M)/)IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity protocol – MQTT. The CL-200 data logger can be connected via widely used communication interfaces including RS-485, Ethernet and PoE, meaning that the device can be easily integrated into existing HMI or SCADA systems, ensuring trouble-free maintenance in distributed control systems.
Multi-platform Remote Access Software
Real-time data from the CL-200 data logger can be accessed from anywhere and at any time using the DL300 Utility, the iOS or Android App, or via a regular web browser, as long as they are connected to the same local network as the data logger.
Simple and Powerful CL-200-E Utility
The DL300 Utility can be used to configure the modules, monitor real-time data, group CL-200-E modules so that the status of distribution groups can be viewed and managed. The utility also allows the log data to be downloaded and exported to a .CSV file that can then be imported into any industry-standard software or spread sheet for analysis.