- Freescale Cortex A9 i.MX6 Dual Core, 1GHz
- Fanless Cooling System
- Compact Size 100mm x 70mm x 31mm (w/o Mounting Bracket)
- Expansion Module with over 15 Combinations
- Various Mounting Options: Desk, Wall, VESA, DIN Rail
- Suitable for Smart Factory Applications
The EAC Mini EACFA20 is an ARM-based industrial IoT gateway with a low power-consuming Freescale Cortex A9 i.MX6 processor and excellent expansion possibilities. The expansion modules offer rich options for additional serial interfaces such as CAN Bus, DIDO, WiFi and 4G LTE. Wireless connectivity and all necessary connectors allow the EACFA20 EAC Mini to send data directly from manufacturing facilities to cloud servers. This ARM-based IoT gateway also features the choice between Android, Linux, and Ubuntu systems. Its compact size and rich expansion options makes the EACFA20 highly suitable for a wide range of IoT, smart factory, and machine automation applications.