- Onboard Intel® Atom™ x7-E3950, 2.0GHz or x5-E3940, 1.8GHz or x5-E3930, 1.8GHz [i-Temp Support]
- Onboard DDR3L Memory with ECC Support
- 1x Intel® I210IT PCI-E Gigabit LAN
- Supports TPM (2.0), eMMC5.0 (Optional)
- Wide-Range Operating Temperature from -40°C to 85°C
The highly integrated ET876 comes in a compact form factor (84 x 55mm) and matches the performance requirements of cost-effective, small footprint embedded systems. It benefits from the Intel Gen9 graphics engine featuring DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.3 and OpenCL 2.0 to deliver stunning graphics and 4K resolution output, as well as simultaneous display combinations of DDI and LVDS or eDP. Connectivity options on the carrier board can include 8x USB 3.0, 2x USB 3.0, and 2x SATA III. All models support Gigabit connectivity, 4GB DDR3L with ECC standard, TPM hardware security and up to 32GB of eMMC storage.
The ET876 operates with an extended temperature range of -40°C to 85°C for remote outdoor deployments depending on the processor used and runs both Linux and Windows 10 operating systems.