- Automatic RS-485 Direction Control
- Optical fibers enable transmission of 2 km for I-2541 and 15 km for
- Avoids lightning strikes and EMI/RFI interference
- Supports +10 VDC ~ +30 VDC
- ESD Protection for the RS-232/422/485 Data Line
- DIN-Rail Mounting
- Supports operating temperatures from -25 °C ~ +75 °C
The I-2541 is an RS-232/422/485 to fiber optic converter that secures data transmission by using fiber optic transmission to provide immunity from EMI/RFI interference. The I-2541 is used for RS-232/422 point-to-point connections and RS-485 multi-drop applications for transmitting a signal up to 2 km and is the perfect solution for applications where transmission must be protected from electrical exposure, surges or chemical corrosion.
The I-2542 series of Single-Strand Fiber Converters supports Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) technology that allows two independent data communication channels to transmit and receive over one standard, single mode, fiber optic line. This not only doubles your existing bandwidth, but also effectively reduces the cost of creating a new fiber optic infrastructure.
I-2541: RS-232/422/485 to Mulit-Mode 2 Km, ST Fiber optic converter
- ICP DAS