- Current, Voltage and Transmitter Input
- High Resolution: 16-bit
- 50 Hz Event Counter (Digital Input)
- High/Low Alarm (Digital Output)
- 3000 VDC Intra-module Isolation
- Dual Watchdog
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 ~ +75°C
1-channel Transmitter Input with 7-segment LED Display
The I-7014 is an 1-channel Transmitter Input module that provides a +15 VDC isolated loop power supply for transmitter input, and is designed for both voltage and current input types. In addition, the module provides 1 Digital Input channel as a 50 Hz event counter and 2 Digital Output channels that can be used as a high/low alarm. The I-7014 also features 3000 VDC intra-module isolation.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
I-7014D CR: 1-channel Transmitter Input with 7-segment LED Display using the DCON and Modbus Protocols (Blue Cover) (RoHS)
- ICP DAS