- Supports IPv4.
- Supports the Ethernet or RS-232 communication interface.
- Supports DCON communication protocol
- Dual Bus designed to supports I-8K and I-87K series I/O modules, such as DI/DO, AI/AO, Counter/Frequencymodules
- Compact I/O Expansion slot allows the quick installation of various 8K and 87K I/O modules
- By using the VxComm Utility, PC can use Virtual COM Port to communicate with the remote Ethernet I/O. Note: Remote Ethernet I/O must support XServer to have Virtual COM Port function. Vxcomm /O configurable using DCON Utility via Ethernet port or RS-232 Port.
- Firmware updated via the RS-232 port
- Firmware auto scan AI modules and can map alarm to DO modules on the slots.
- Dual Watch Dog mechanism enable I-8000 system can work reliablely under harsh environment.
- Ventilated housing designed to operate between –25°C to+75°C
- Using DIN rail clips or Screw poles around the corners allows the control unit to be easily mounted on the control box
- Frame Ground provides a path for bypassing ESD, allowing enhanced static protection (ESD) capability and ensures that the module is more reliable.
- Various SDKs provided ( free )DLL, ActiveX, Labview driver, Indusoft driver, Linux driver, OPC server, etc
I-8KE4/ I-8KE8 & I-8KE4-G/ I-8KE8-G
The I-8KE4 and I-8KE8 are embedded Ethernet I/O units using DCON Protocol Firmware.ICPDAS provides various I/O modules, such as analog input/output, digital input/output and counter/frequcncy modules, which can be used in remote data acquisition and control applications for environment monitoring, power management and factory automation, etc via Ethernet Port or RS-232 Port .
I-8KE4: I-8KE4 Embedded I/O unit
I-8KE8: I-8KE8 Embedded I/O unit
I-8KE4-G: I-8KE4 Embedded I/O unit with gray color
I-8KE8-G: I-8KE8 Embedded I/O unit with gray color
- ICP DAS