- Wi-Fi Uplink or Ethernet WAN Connection.
- One RS-232/485 for Modbus RTU Connection.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Compliance
- One LAN Port for Linking Local Ethernet Devices.
- One DI/One DO For Device Triggering or Event Reporting
- Designed by Solid And Easy-to-Mount Metal Body
IOP760AM is a wireless bridge. The data can be exchanged via the three different interfaces Wi-Fi,
Ethernet and UART. The Wi-Fi interface supports IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac standard. Users can select
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n for 2.4GHz connections or select IEEE 802.11 ac for 5GHz connections. When the
Wi-Fi strength is lower than the threshold setting, IOP760AM can connect to another stronger one via
the roaming function.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
IOP760AM CR: Ethernet/UART to Wi-Fi Converter (with category A plug type)
IOP760AM-EU CR: Ethernet/UART to Wi-Fi Converter (with category E plug type)
- ICP DAS