- Digital Input and Digital Output selectable as either sink- or source-type via wire connection.
- All Digital Input Channels can be used as 16-bit Counters
- Built-in Dual Watchdog
- 8 kV ESD Protection
- 2000 V DC Intra-module Isolation
- Configurable Power-on Value Settings
- Configurable Safe Value Settings
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +75°C
The M-7055U module provides 8 isolated channels for Digital Input and 8 isolated channels for Digital Output. Digital Input and Digital Output can be selected as either sink- or source-type via wire connection. All Digital Input channels are also able to be used as 16-bit counters. There are options to enable both power-on and safe values.
The M-7055UD has 16 LED indicators that can be used to monitor the status of the Digital Input and Digital Output channels. The M-7055U(D) also provides ±8 kV ESD, ±4 kV EFT and ±2 kV surge protection, as well as 2000 VDC intra-module isolation to enhance noise protection capabilities in harsh industrial environments.
M-7055U CR: 8-channel Isolated Digital Input and 8-channel Isolated Digital Output Module, Sink- or Source-type selectable via Wire Connection (RoHS)
M-7055UD CR: M-7055U with LED Display (RoHS)
- ICP DAS